You can apply for many of our available positions right here. Please include the position ID of the posting, or postings, that you are interested in. Someone from our recruiting team will follow up with you the same day. If you have any questions regarding the position that were not made clear in the posting, please do not hesitate to contact us at 716.566.2600. We look forward to begining the process of adding you to the CMS Team!
- About You
- Contact Info
- Work Profile
Job Posting ID#
How did you here about CMS?
Which type of employment are you seeking?
Last Work Date (Today if currently employed)
Customer Relationship Agent
We have taken on a temporary project with on of the largest credit unions. This project is projected to run until mid-April. As mentioned, this client is a credit union that has been in business since 1934. They pride themselves on delivering an effortless member experience by empowering professionals to provide world class service. On February 18, 2019 our client will be launching a new and upgraded member system. This system is where all of their member’s day to day transactions take place, where the client data is securely stored, and what the employees use to help members with their accounts.
CMS is looking to add at least 45 more agents to this temporary project. Although this is a temporary project once it is ended we will have another project ready for you to JOIN.
Role includes: Providing primary support for general members question surrounding the system upgrade. Offer reassurance, comfort and show genuine concern for members.
• Ability to attend one week mandatory paid training period (M-F 9am-5pm)
• Open availability 7am-8pm (weekends included)
• Ability to work mandatory overtime between February 16th- February 28th (may equal to 50 or more hours worked per week in the time frame)
• Must be dependable and reliable.
• Call center experience preferred.
• Ability to handle high volume of inbound calls.
• Must have a HS Diploma or GED
• Able to maintain a Positive and Professional attitude at all times.
• Exemplary Phone service skills including:
o Active listening.
o Effective questioning to help understand member’s needs.
o Effective Speaking, using a clear and confident tone.